Pinnacle Lake Rentals provides every level of full-service property management. We offer the best property care, marketing, and management services for our Owners. Our property management services include:
Lake Rental Management Services
- Property Management for Long Term Rentals
- Property Concierge for Second Home Owners
Lake Rental Marketing Services
- Establish market and seasonal rental rates.
- Design and implementation of a marketing program, including internet, signs, brochures, etc.
- Photography and Video Tour of the property for website and print ads.
- Create property profile on our website
- Market property on top vacation rental sites, including VRBO, HomeAway, and others.
- Target real estate community by listing available units on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
- Prepare individual binders with property specific information.
- Establish social media presence on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Yelp
Booking & Guest Relation Services
- Active and timely pursuit of leads and inquiries.
- Online reservation and tracking system available 24/7.
- Preparation and execution of rental agreements.
- Integrated credit card processing.
- Collection and administration of deposits, rents, and fees.
- Facilitation of check-in and check-out procedures.
- Provide concierge services.
- Coordination of all maintenance, housekeeping and concierge services.
- Prepare and send monthly Owner disbursement and detailed accounting statement.
- Transmit monthly applicable TOT tax payments.
- Refund security deposits to Guests after departure, if applicable.
Vacation Rental Property Management Services
- Ensure that the property is maintained to high standards.
- Provide 24/7 service for tenants and property.
- Conduct inspections and inventory upon check-out.
- Ensure thorough cleaning in preparation of upcoming arrivals.
- Maintain master calendar of the property.
- Maintain a running record of all repairs, maintenance issues and requests.
- Oversee property repairs and maintenance as directed by Owner
- List, advertise and market the property in order to secure best possible tenant.
- Negotiate all Lease Agreements.
- Tenant selection, screening, and placement.
- Collection and distribution of all monthly rental income and other charges due to the owner.
- Facilitate tenant requests and complaints with 24/7 availability.
- Coordination and supervision of all necessary and routine maintenance.
- Conduct routine property inspections.
Our property concierge services cater to those homeowners who have a second home, not necessarily on a rental program, and need local professional assistance in maintaining their property. Services include:
- Home cleaning services.
- Home repair services.
- Pool and landscape maintenance.
- Pest control management and maintenance.
- Routine checks for roof damage, leaks, storm damage, vandalism, rodent or insect damage, alarm alerts, etc.
- Monitor all hired personnel.
- Water plants, blow leaves, clean water features.
- Start vehicles and Boat Air Conditioners.
- Change a/c filters, turn on water and water heater for owner stay.
- Prepare the home for Owner stays, to owner’s specifications.
The costs associated with the different types of services vary by property and scope of work. Whatever your needs are, it is likely we can accommodate them. Please contact us for a detailed quote and to learn more about our services.